What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are commonly used to improve user experience and provide valuable information to website owners. Cookies enable websites to recognize your device and remember your preferences, settings, and actions.
There are different types of cookies, including:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable features such as navigating between pages, accessing secure areas, and providing basic functionality.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages they visit most often and if they encounter any error messages. This helps us improve the performance and usability of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies, may also be used along with cookies to track your interactions with our website.
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Provide personalized content and recommendations
- Analyze website usage and improve our services
- Offer targeted advertising based on your interests
These third-party cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of the providers. We do not have control over these cookies or access to the information collected by them. However, we strive to ensure that any third-party service providers comply with applicable privacy laws and provide adequate protection for your personal information.